Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!



For the past few days we have been celebrating my 27th birthday! It has been a blast with lots of good food, good friends and good presents. It started off with the team giving me a delicious spice cake at our monthly get together and ended with a special lasagna dinner last night; with one blowout party in between. Monday we went over to Curtis and Annie's and they had a Chipotle themed, burrito dinner. It was wonderful and was topped off with an professionally made chocolate cake, special thanks to designers Katie and Jessica. Then I opened loads of presents from here and from home. Thanks to all for making needed contributions to my wardrobe and cd/dvd collections. Last night we had a wonderful lasagna and crunchy romaine dinner with the Craig and Katie, followed up by cheesecake and our weekly game of Rummy. It's been a wonderful birthday so far, especially since my birthday isn't until tomorrow. However, I don't anticipate the nightly birthday celebrations will continue.

1 comment:

One Serving HIM said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jayme!