Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our Spring Chicken is Almost Here!

Well - It is true - we are on the countdown... I am 36 weeks and very reluctant to post this picture but I will - for those who are overseas and cannot see me in my current state.... Also a few pictures of the baby's room.. it is almost finished. Thanks to mom for the FABULOUS bedding which I love.. we have painted, sanded, kilz'd, and repainted almost everything that is standing still in that room - but we are happy with where we are. We don't have much on the walls as that will try to be a little more gender specific.... so now it is the waiting game. I am going to the doctor every week. Next week we should learn if this little chicken has turned itself around..at our last sonogram about 6 weeks ago (oh how i miss those every doctor sonograms from Turkey) the baby was breech.. so let's pray it has straightened itself out by now!!!

Everything else is going well - we are really feeling settled in the house and continuing to do the final touches. We are hosting Easter here for both our families - am I crazy? It will be fun and a great motivating factor to get everything ready in the house.

Okay - we promise to update with pics as SOON as the baby arrives.. hopefully between now and then we will keep you updated with the progress!







4 comments:

Jessica said...

hello from the jack bauer power hour...we love the belly! we haven't seen you in 3 whole months! baby is coming, and turkey is ready for it. love the room, looks like you're all set up. you can expect some love from this way once we meet baby boy or girl yates. they'll need some pink or blue...and some ayran says chris amca. we love ya'll. and we do think you're crazy for hosting easter, but if anyone could do it, we know YOU can! lots of turkish love...

One Serving HIM said...

Hey Jayme! You look just as beautiful and radiant even at 36 weeks. The room looks good. Can't wait to meet Baby Yates!!!

Anonymous said...

Jayme and Jared,
I just read your blog for the first time in months. I had a lot of catching up to do. I am so happy for you guys. I'm hoping to see you guys and your beautiful baby sometime between then and the fair, seeing as I may not be at the fair this year :( If everything works out, I will be working at a camp for special needs children..and getting 6 much needed credit hours for school! Wish everyone a happy Easter for me.

Katie said...

Jayme, you look beautiful! I was wondering if the baby was here yet. (In case you can't figure out who this is...Mark and I stayed with you guys in Turkey in September for one night.) Glad to hear y'all are doing well! Our little girl is now 4 months old! I was six months preggo at the time and Jayme you were early and sick...bet you don't miss that. :)