Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Landrum's Favorite Things

Today is Landrum's 3 week birthday - right now we are celebrating weekly birthdays. She is growing and doing all the things she should be doing - eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom! She has a few favorite things; her Daddy - he has a special ability to calm her down when she gets worked up; her Bouncy Seat - a wonderful vibrating, singing seat that can put her to sleep in a flash; her Bath - she has had three full fledged baths in her tub and each time she likes it more and more; her Friends - she recently met the 4 Speed children who were quite taken with Baby Landrum! Here are some pictures of her favorite things!



5 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Hey this is Jennifer (Alford) now Walker. Daddy (Mack Alford) gave me your blog!!! Congrats!!! On the little girl she is absolutely adorable. Enjoy it all because it flies by so fast.!!

Jennifer

Brooke said...

SO cute. I love the modesty cover on the third photo. ;) I need to come see Baby Landrum in her new house.

Anonymous said...

she is so beautiful. :) i can't wait to meet her and see y'all in july. love you!
katie jo

meurrier said...

Jared and Jayme!! Congratulations on the baby! She is beautiful! I am so glad that I happened upon your blog through Kim and Fleetwood's. I had no idea what y'all were up to now, but now I know, and it looks like y'all have be really busy! I am going to link your blog to our's so I can keep up with y'all. I don't know if y'all knew that we have a 9 month old little girl, Myla. She is so much fun...y'all have lots to look forward to! Take Care...Meredith Meurrier

meurrier said...

Thanks for the comment!! We are living in Oxford, and Michael is working at Ole Miss as the PT on campus. Parenthood definitely is an adventure, but it is a good one!! I hope things are going well! Let me know if you need anything.