Thursday, April 09, 2009

Happy Birthday Landrum!!

Well, I have to say I cannot believe that a year has passed since our baby girl was born. We remember her 'birth' day so vividly - as if it were yesterday.. and now here we are celebrating her one year birthday! She has had a wonderful day and woke up to lots of "happy birthdays" from mama and daddy. She had a pancake for breakfast and then headed out to play with her cousin Pace for the morning. We are going to have her party on Saturday so I will post more pictures then. Today we took several on the front lawn so I have a few to share.
Landrum is such a wonderful, happy, and friendly baby. She loves to meet new people and her favorite word right now is "hi!" combined with a wave. Also, for those of you who know her - you know that for the first part of her short life she did not like to be held, cuddled, etc.. but that has all changed recently and she is the best hugger! She loves to lay her head on your shoulder and pat your back - she loves to give hugs and kisses - even to your feet! She is so sweet to all of her toys and animals and hugs on them all day. She is so loving and happy - we are so blessed to have her in our lives.
She still has no teeth and I am not sure she is getting any anytime soon! That does not stop her from trying all sorts of new foods though. She is not walking but is a mean crawler and can pull up on anything - I don't think we have long before she is off and running.

2 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

She is absolutely a doll!! I love this outfit it is so cute. I hope the party goes well!!!

Abby Jenkins said...

Tell Landrum I said happy birthday!!! Glad you all had a great day, I spoke to Mrs. Debbie and she said it was a wonderful day.