Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Baby Update

Just wanted to give a quick baby update. We had our first doctors appointment here at home on the 2nd of January and were pleased to have a sonogram. The baby is growing, weighing in at 2 lbs right now and looking very healthy. There are a few things the doctor is concerned about with me, but we are running some more tests and I am resting as much as possible. I feel good and am healthy so there is nothing really to worry about, just some precautions I think. We will keep you posted as the time get's closer!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm soo excited that you guys are back! cameron and i would love to come visit as soon as you're settled and we wouldn't be in the way!

Craig and Katie said...

Keep us filled in on Baby Yates and how you're feeling! We miss having yall in the same time zone. As I sit here typing inside with my coat, scarf, hat, and gloves on because I am now forbidden to use the klima because of our last power bill - I have to say that I am about 90% happy for you, 10% jealous. Well, maybe 70, 30!