Monday, August 18, 2008

Crying it Out

So we are in that phase - crying it out. It is absolutely horrid and I can't stand it. Friday night we let her cry it out - she started at 3:22 and went solid until 4:45 and then was silent for 15 minutes.. we sighed in relief.. until 5 a.m. when she cranked up again. She is not really crying as much as just yelling. It is very difficult and I really prayed asking the Lord to just let her sleep.. and last night He answered! She slept straight 10 to 5. Thank you! And of course - it was an ideal to get back into that routine since today was my first real day at work. I was very pleased. Of course I still woke up several times during the night just because I am used to that.

On another note - Landrum did much better today at MMO than she did last week, yeah! Another answered prayer.

1 comment:

meurrier said...

Hang in there...I promise it pays off!!!