Monday, December 01, 2008

Great News!

Mom got a great report today - her counts have been improving over the past few days, so she is getting one more blood transfusion today and then going home tomorrow! 4 weeks in the hospital is a long time and so she is very excited about getting back to Philadelphia and completing recovery there. She will most likely be back in a few weeks for another week of chemo but will hopefully be back home before Christmas. We can't thank you enough for the tremendous outpouring of love and encouragement. We really believe it was through your prayers that the LORD healed her and it was because of your support through cards, gifts and encouraging responses on CaringBridge that kept her spirits up. We owe you and Him a great debt of gratitude. I know He will bless you for being a blessing to us.

4 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Awesome news. I know you are all SO excited and grateful. I hope you all enjoy her being at home before Christmas, and we are continuing to pray for her and your whole family!

Anonymous said...

I can't begin to tell you what an incredible privilege it has been to travel this journey with Debbie. I am so thankful that she has allowed us to know what was going on each step of the way. We know the journey isn't over just yet and we commit to be in it for the long haul....Our best to your precious family.
Susan and Willie Jackson

Katie Nalls said...

Jared, we are soooo excited with you guys. I'm sure you are all ready to be out of the hospital for a while. Praise Him!

Anonymous said...

I praise our marvelous God with you all. I had much rather be sick with him than well without him because even in our valleys he is able to life us up. I commit to pray for Debbie and the family also.
In Christ,
Joan Johnson