Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lately

Well lately I have felt so busy.. with what I am not sure. I have gone back to mothers morning out after my 3 week hiatus while Jared's mom was in the hospital; so I guess that fills some time (6 hours a week!). I have been attempting to get my house decorated for Christmas - apparently in stages. The first stage - get everything out, wait 3-4 days before commencing with stage two, stage two - buy a tree and decorate said tree, stage three - place other items around house.. we have been in stage three for about 2 weeks now. I still have one lone nativity sitting on my dining room table because I don't know where to place it... otherwise mostly everything is finished. I have also been busy sewing lately. Mostly for other people, I have launched a little business - The Everyday Baby and I even have a website - see link at right, and business cards too! I feel so professional. I enjoy sewing a lot and need to get on the ball making more things for miss Landrum - I have only actually made her two outfits..

I am including a Christmas picture of Landrum in front of our tree - she is very excited about her first Christmas :)

1 comment:

Angie Shorter said...

Can't imagine who is keeping you so busy! Sorry :)
Maybe now the holidays are over, you can start sewing for that sweet baby of yours!