Wednesday, July 08, 2009

First Tooth

Yes you read that correctly. Landrum is 15 months today and is JUST NOW cutting her first tooth. Well one has cut through the gum completely and is slowly working it's way in, a second is close to follow I think. Can you believe it has taken this long? You have no idea how many times I was convinced she was teething over the past 15 months.. and now when she is really teething she has none of the classic symptoms! So that is pretty great... the doctor kept saying.."as long as she gets them by 18 months"... but would not ever say what would happen if they did not come in by then.... baby dentures? Ah well, not to worry - she is getting her teeth.
Otherwise - we are doing well. I am now 30 weeks pregnant - Landrum makes sure I go to bed each night completely exhausted. I feel great and am progressing well I guess. We will meet our son 9 weeks from today... hard to believe! I would post pictures of his nursery... if he had one. That is my next project... so there will be pictures one day soon!

1 comment:

Katie Nalls said...

Hip hip hooray, Landrum! No baby dentures for you! Ha. She is probably about to get them all at once! Love you guys!
Katie