Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Life is about to Change!

Well as most of you know we are expecting baby number two - Luke Hamilton - to be called Luke. He is set to arrive in two weeks! I can't believe it. We are having a c-section on the 9th of September, it is hard to believe that the time has already arrived. Life is about to change. For the past 16 months we have been a family of three and have really gotten into a routine of things - all that is about to be turned upside down with an infant! We are so excited about his arrival. Landrum really loves babies so I think she will like him, sometimes she just loves them too much - there is such a thing. When she was around her 12 week old cousin last month we had to really supervise her visitation - she would have catapulted her out of the bouncy seat or swing with her vigerous helping! I know she will be such a sweet big sister, it is just hard to imagine loving another baby as much as I love her. I know that I will, every other mom I know tells me it just happens - your ability to love grows! I am looking forward to that. Here are a few shots of Landrum lately - she is changing so much every day. She is learning new words and using them all the time! She is a non stop talker! She loves to play with her friends, go to church, do ANYTHING with daddy, ride in her wagon, and read books. She is such a joy in our life and makes us laugh all the time. I have really been enjoying sewing for her lately and have had some free time in which to do that - I know that will slow down once Luke arrives, but hopefully when we get back into the swing of things I will get back into it.. for now enjoy!



Landrum enjoying birthday cupcakes at her cousins 1st birthday party!

Landrum and her Mimi at her Mimi's birthday party!

4 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

I'm so excited for y'all. Little Luke will be born on our little Emily's birthday...too funny. She'll be three on the 9th...we're expecting our baby #2 in March. Praying all goes well.

The Trustys said...

Make me that outfit! I'm serious!

J. Elliot Yates said...

It's really hard for me to read the white text on the black background. Just thought you should know. I guess my super lasik eyes found their krytonite.

Bess said...

Yay! We're so excited for you guys!!!! We'll be praying for a safe and healthy delivery of baby Luke! Can't wait to see pictures! Much love to you guys!!!