Thursday, March 08, 2007

Jayme the Teacher

So I don't know whether I missed my calling or I just like my students, but I love being a teacher! I teach Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons for an hour each time. My students, Ilkim and Ipek are very smart and fun girls. They love games and fun activities; charades was a favorite game from this past week. It can be a struggle to always come up with activities and fun ways to learn but the girls have a great attitude and seem to love me! Ilkim's mom and aunt are always at the house when I go to teach and they seem to love me too. In fact every time I go I get a boost to my self esteem. Before I leave each evening I talk to Ilkim's mom and aunt and they are always commenting on how wonderful I am, so beautiful and lovely, in fact they think that Jared is very lucky to have me as his wife! This week however, they crossed the line - Ilkim's mother told me that I am just like Princess Diana! Of course the aunt immediately agreed saying I was indeed the same as Princess Diana. All I could do was laugh - at least they make me feel loved each time I go!

No comments: